We couldn’t find what we were looking for, so we made our own.
This is the type of thing we do. We find solutions. And if we can’t find a perfect solution, we’ll make one!
What it does
An improved cord lock provides a mechanism for preventing a moveable slide form being drawn too far into a cord lock body by heavy forces transmitted through the cord being locked. The improved cord lock has a body of standard manufacture and a moveable slide which has been modified to provide a positive stop to prevent the slide from entering too far into the body. The positive stop may be formed as a number of projects from the moveable slide which make its overall cross section too large to fit within the lock body.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. for use in the bulk bag industry
- Uses also include laundry bags, equipment bags, decoy bags, etc.
- “Safety Plus” feature prevents possibility of lawsuits due to pull through
- Standard color is manilla. Special colors can be matched and are subject to minimums.
- Logo is subject to one-time tooling charge plus 10,000 piece minimum
- Standard packaging is 1,000 per carton (12x12x22) – 29 lbs